2C Anti Graffiti Coat
2C Anti Graffiti Coat is a transparent, two component, permanent surface protection against graffiti vandalism based on nanotechnology. Objects treated with 2C Anti Graffiti Coat are easy to clean and exceptionally retain a long-lasting gloss and protection against influences by UV and weathering. 2C Anti Graffiti Coat is used as wear-, chemical- resistant and non-yellowing transparent permanent anti-graffiti coating on painted, metal and all kinds of mineral surfaces.
- Long-term protection against weathering. (10 years).
- Dirt adheres not to the surface and is easily removed.
- Less maintenance and cleaning.
- Conservation gloss durability.
- Easy application.
- Aluminum siding.
- Powder-coated surfaces.
- Steel substrates.
- Trespa cladding.
- Mineral substrates.
- Treated parts are very well protected against the adhesion of dirt.
- Discolored components regain their original color.
- Product is silicone free.
- The applied Nano coating gives a long-lasting protection against contamination.
- Shake Cleaner before use. Apply using spray.
- Clean with a soft cloth, sponge or brush.
- If necessary, rinse with water and dry with large areas with a wiper.
After drying, 2C Anti Graffiti Coat polyester applied with a foam roller or, preferably, sprayed with XVLP syringe in a wet film with a thickness of about 20 to 25 microns/5-15 microns.
Instructions for use
Mixing ratio: Base to hardening agent ratio = 3: 1 (Example 30 parts of base agent and 10 parts hardener). Combine the base component + hardener and mix well. Leave to set for about 20 minutes. Apply with a brush, roller or spray. Maximum 5% thinning with butanol. The temperature of the mixture of the base component and hardener should preferably be above 15 ° C, dilution at lower temperatures will need to be added in order to obtain the proper viscosity. Too much dilution will increase the sagging risk and slows down the curing. Dilution should be added after the mixing of the components.
Induction time: Approx. 20 minutes.
Processing time: 5 hours at 23 ° C/55; relative humidity.
Dust dry: 90 minutes at 23 ° C; 55% relative humidity.
Dried By time: 6 hours.
Full cure: 48 hours.
Brush / Roller:
Recommended: polysterfoam roller
XVLP spray equipment:
Thinner: 0-5 vol% butanol.
Spray gun: level 5.
Air volume: 50 to 70%.
Cleaning tools: butanol.
Color and gloss
Transparent, dries colorless, visible, silk shine.
Bottle of 1 liter, 5 and 10 liters jerry can.
Theoretical yields: 40-60 m2. The specified quantity is a target value. Depending on the nature of the substrate and process it may differ. Exact values for each project can be determined by painting test areas.
- During the application of the Anti Graffiti Coat the humidity may not exceed 85% and the temperature of the treated surface should be at least 3 ° C above the dew point.
- Before 2C Anti Graffiti Coat is applied on a concrete floor, it is important that the moisture content does not exceed 4%.
Diffusion resistance or SD value is at a dry film thickness of 15 microns 0.13m.
298 g/l EU limit for this product (cat.A/y); 500 g/l (2010) This product contains max. GRAFF g/l VOC. This product is solvent rich and does not comply for professional use inside according to the COH.
Cleaning coated surfaces
Treated surfaces can be cleaned with a biodegradable solvent using approx.80-120 bar water pressure. Local laws and regulations regarding disposal must be taken into consideration. Depending on the degree of contamination repeat the above cleaning procedure.
Personal protective equipment
Gloves, safety goggles, protective clothing.
Suitable chemical resistant safety gloves (EN 374) especially with prolonged and direct contact (Recommended: protective index 6, corresponding >480 minutes permeation according to EN 374). E.g. nitrile rubber (>= 0.4 mm), butyl rubber (> = 0.7 mm) etc. The selection of the suitable gloves depends on the material, but also on the quality which varies from each manufacturer.
Safety glasses with side shields conforming to EN 166.
Skin and body
Wear flame inhibiting antistatic protective clothing.
In case of inhalation exposure, respiratory protection is recommended. Half facial filter respirator conforming to EN140 with Type A/P2 filter or better.