Glass Coat is a coating which has been specially developed for the treatment of glass surfaces. In addition to the traditional façade glass it can also be used for shower screens, mirrors and solar panels. After treatment with Glass Coat oil, dirt and insects can be easily removed.
Glass Coat seals in one treatment. Glass Coat is used for coating a diverse range of glass surfaces. It contains a high concentration of Nano-particles for optimal protection. Dirt no more adheres to the surface and is easily removed with water.
- Glass becomes dirt and water repellent.
- Less maintenance on windows due to the self-cleaning effect. - Invisible and transparent.
- Ice formation will receive almost no chance to attach to the surface.
- Lime scaling is easy to remove.
- Prevents reduced visibility on car windows in rain or backlight which occurs before the “rainbow effect.”
- Easy application.
- Facade Glass.
- Shower cabins.
- Car windows.
- Solar panels.
- Treated components are highly protected against the adhesion of dirt.
- Product is silicone free.
- Glass Coat is specifically engineered for the treatment of car windows.
- Glass Coat protects up to two years against mechanical stress e.g. windscreen wipers.
- Shake Cleaner well before use.
- Apply using a spray.
- Clean with a soft cloth, sponge or brush.
- If necessary, rinse with water and dry large areas with a wiper.
On contaminated and/or weathered windows, it is advisable to take the following steps before the final coat can be applied.
- Apply a small amount Glass Coat on a polishing pad and apply using a circular motion on the treated surface.
- Continue to polish with a cotton cloth.
- Degrease with e.g. isopropanol and a soft cloth and let the agent in the glass absorb.
Apply Glass Coat. Use a small amount of the agent. Apply with a clean soft cloth. Leave it for 30-45 minutes and polish it with a cotton cloth.
Color and gloss
Transparent, dries colorless, invisible.
Bottles of 0,25 liter, 0.5 liter and 1 liter.
Theoretical coverage: 50 to 75 m2 per 100ml. The specified quantity is a target value. Depending on the nature of the substrate and process it may differ. Exact values for each project can be determined by coating test areas.
Appropriate technical precautions
Ensure good ventilation in the process area to prevent formation of vapor.
Personal protective equipment
Gloves, safety goggles and protective clothing.
Suitable chemical resistant safety gloves (EN 374) when longer exposure in direct contact (Recommendation: protection index 6, corresponds >480 minutes permutation according to EN 374). E.g. nitrile rubber (> = 0.4 mm), butyl rubber (> = 0.7 mm), and others.
Safety goggles with side shields conforming to EN 166.
Skin and body protection
Wear flame retardant, antistatic protective clothing.
In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Half face filter mask conforming to EN140 with Type A/P2 filter or better.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while working.