Multi Coat is a nanotechnology-based coating which has been developed for non-absorbent, hard surfaces adding water and dirt repellent qualities. Stain and rust formation will be reduced significantly.
- Water and oil repellent.
- Counteracts discoloration.
- Fingerprint proof.
- Glasal, Trespa.
- Stainless Steel.
- Polyurethane epoxy resin.
Multi Coat can be applied with a paint brush, roller or spray. For indoor applications a roller or brush is recommended. It is advisable to ventilate during application.
For best results we recommend the following steps:
- Shake Cleaner well before use.
- Apply using a spray.
- Clean with a soft cloth, sponge or brush.
- If necessary, rinse with water and dry large areas with a wiper.
- After drying, apply the Multi Coat preferably with a foam or mohair roller (for larger surface areas mohair is more practical because of the fact that it is more material to take up).
- Let the surface area dry for approximately 45 minutes.
- After drying the surface can optionally be cleaned with a cotton cloth.
Surfaces treated with Multi Coat are best cleaned with a soft sponge and a mild cleanser which no abrasives, acids and/or added biocides. For streak-free results the
Cleanser is best diluted with osmosis (lime-free) water. The Conditioner is designed for weekly/or monthly cleaning of the surface. The Conditioner is suitable for maintaining and cleaning the treated surfaces.
- Fill a bucket with 5 liters of water and add 2 to 3 cups Conditioner. This mixture is suitable to clean the surface. The cleaned surface will become hydrophobic.
- Color and gloss:
- Beige, dries colorless, invisible.
Spray Bottles of 0.25 liter, 1 lite, 5 and 10 liters jerry cans.
Theoretical coverage: 32 to 48 m2 per liter (one layer). The specified quantity is a target value. Depending on the nature of the substrate and process it may differ. Exact values for each project can be determined by coating test areas.
Appropriate technical precautions
Ensure good ventilation in the process area to prevent formation of vapor.
Personal protective equipment
Gloves, safety goggles and protective clothing.
Suitable chemical resistant safety gloves (EN 374) when longer exposure in direct contact (Recommendation: protection index 6, corresponds >480 minutes permutation according to EN 374). E.g. nitrile rubber (> = 0.4 mm), butyl rubber (> = 0.7 mm), and others.
Safety goggles with side shields conforming to EN 166.
Skin and body protection
Wear flame retardant, antistatic protective clothing.
In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Half face filter mask conforming to EN140 with Type A/P2 filter or better.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while working.