Polish + Coat
Polish + Coat is a preventative and corrective protection against aging, yellowing and chalking of many materials. Polish + coat is silicone-free. It contains a fine polishing emulsion for a clean and shiny result.
Polish + Coat cleans, polishes and seals in one treatment. It is applicable on surfaces such as gelcoat, acrylic, aluminum, ferrous metal, chrome, stainless steel, plastic and painted materials, which over the years been subject to contamination and/ or discoloration. It contains a high concentration of Nano-particles for optimal protection. Dirt no more adheres to the surface and is easily removed with water.
- Protects against aging, yellowing and chalking.
- Dirt does not adhere to the substrate and is easily removed with water.
- Less maintenance and cleaning.
- Easy application.
- Stainless Steel.
- Powder coated or painted elements.
- Treated parts are very well protected against the adhesion of dirt.
- UV filter prevents discoloration.
- Discolored components regain their original color.
- Product is Silicon free.
- The applied Nano coating provides an exceptionally long-lasting protection against contamination.
To remove any deposit and/or grease, we recommend the following steps:
- Shake Cleaner well before use.
- Apply using a spray.
- Clean with a soft cloth, sponge or brush.
- If necessary, rinse with water and dry large areas with a wiper.
After drying, apply the Polish + Coat preferably with a cotton cloth or soft sponge. Apply a small amount of the product to the cloth or sponge and rub the part to be treated until no residue is present. Let the surface area dry for at least 45 minutes. After drying the surface can optionally be cleaned with a cotton cloth.
Color and gloss
Beige, dries colorless (no cover), invisible.
0,1 liter, 0,25 liter and 1 liter bottle, 5 liter and 10 liter jerry can.
On a smooth surface, coverage is about 10 ml per m2 (one layer). The specified quantity is a target value. Depending on the nature of the substrate and process it may differ. Exact values for each project can be determined by painting test areas.
Ensure good ventilation in the process area to prevent formation of vapor.
- Safety goggles with side shields conforming to EN 166.
- Skin and body protection:
- Wear flame retardant, antistatic protective clothing.
- Respiratory protection:
- In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Half face filter mask conforming to EN140 with Type A/P2 filter or better.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while working.