Wood & Stone Coat Interior (WSCI)
Wood & Stone Coat Interior (WSCI) is a water- based coating, based on inorganic nanoparticles (SIO2). The application of this coating provides the surface a protective layer with water- and oil-repellent properties.
WSCI seals in one treatment. WSCI is used for coating light-absorbing surfaces such as stone, brick, concrete, wood etc. It provides excellent protection against moss growth, bacteria and algae. The walls remaindry in the rain and there are no influences of botanical growth after treatment with the WSCI.
- High breathability.
- Cost reduction in maintenance and cleaning.
- Hydro and oleophobic.
- No absorption during rainfall.
- Prohibits moss or algae growth.
- Food-safety mark.
- Precast concrete.
- Treated components are highly protected against the adhesion of dirt.
- Product is silicone free.
- The applied Nano coating gives a long-lasting protection against contamination.
- Treated surfaces remain vaporous.
To remove any deposits and/or grease, we recommend the following steps:
- Shake Cleaner well before use.
- Apply using a spray.
- Clean with a soft cloth, sponge or brush.
- Mineral surfaces preferably use high-pressure cleaner.
With nebulizer begin spraying the surface to be treated bottom upwards. Distribute excess coating with a roller or brush and work again from the bottom up.
Processing of a surface, after 3 hours, coat the surface again according to the above procedure. When the coating no longer attaches then the application is completed!
Color and gloss
Colorless, dries colorless (no cover), invisible.
- 1 liter bottle, 5 and 10 liter jerry cans.
- Appropriate technical measurements:
- Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Personal protective equipment:
- Safety goggles.
Suitable chemical resistant safety gloves (EN 374) when longer exposure in direct contact (Recommendation: protection index 6, corresponds >480 minutes permutation according to EN 374). E.g. nitrile rubber (> = 0.4 mm), butyl rubber (> = 0.7 mm), and others.
Safety goggles with side shields conforming to EN 166.
Under normal operating conditions, no respiratory protection needed. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory protection. If nebulizing: aerosol mask with filter type P3.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while working.